Insurance Loan The importance of loan insurance
For many consumers, loan insurance is an unnecessary expense in addition to the monthly repayment of their debt. When you are young and enjoying good health, it is normal to feel invulnerable and say, "It cannot happen to me." However, statistics on cases of death and disability serve us a warning in this regard.
Did you know that:
- Each year, the number of Canadians injured accidentally exceeds six million people.
- The leading cause of death for Canadians aged 45 and under is accidents.
- The amount paid by Canadian insurers for disability insurance benefits exceeds $ 230 million in bonuses paid as part of their insurance plan.
- In the age group 25-45 years, one in four is disabled for a period of 90 days.
Our loans insurance
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE TO RESTORE YOUR CREDIT INSURANCE AND THAT MAY BE SUITABLE TO AVOID LATE PAYMENT
We can offer you four types of loan insurance: life insurance, disability, critical illness and job loss. All insurance can be added to your financing and is repayable in proportion in the case of a cancellation for early repayment. So even if you finance a premium for your full term and you pay quickly, you will have to pay only for what you use.
* A distribution guide will be given to all aspects of insurance coverage and exclusions.
Financing tailored for you !!
FILL A REQUEST AND FIND A FINANCING THAT WORKS FOR YOU. Fill our application form.